Monday, April 28, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY







Max and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary this year! I can't believe how fast time flies. We decided to go away for the weekend, so we farmed the kids out to family and headed out. We went to a wedding for one of his ward members, spent the afternoon at the local tulip festival, (tulips are my favorite flower) and then went to a movie. We had a great time! We have had a happy 14 years...It is fun to look back on all that has changed...we started out as two people in love, and now we have 4 kids, and a cat. Max has always taken good care of me, and has always been kind and respectful. I am a better person because of him. He loves to be a dad, and loves to spend time with the kids and me. What more could I ask for? Another 14 years and more!

No comments: