Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wild Winter Weather

I just had to take pictures of this blizzard a few weeks back. At 4:00 there was not an ounce of snow in the yard. By 6:00 the boys were out shoveling. And shoveling. And shoveling. Mother Nature dumped 5-6 inches of the cold white stuff on us. Funny thing was that within a few days, it was gone. Kate talked me into to coming outside to build a snowman with her. I got us both all "suited up," and within about 5 minutes, she was done. She wouldn't even let me take her picture. I especially loved Sam's earmuffs. Desperate times require desperate measures!

1 comment:

Hillarie said...

okay the pictures are great, but when you guys get a storm it always makes it's way here! Please Please tell it to stop! Love the little dancers too.. are you prepared to have 2 cheerleaders in the house???!!