Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter! We always have an easter egg hunt on Saturday at my Grandma S. house. She lives on a farm, so we hunt the eggs, then have a weinie roast. I was taking Kate and her friend to school, and said to my mom who was in the car with us "I just really don't want to roast a weiner at 10 in the morning...can't Grandma start the hunt a little later?" From the back seat I hear Kate's friend say "weiner? My dad has a weiner." Oh my.

So, the kids tore through the house in record time and found all the eggs and gifts left by the Easter Bunny. We usually request that the Easter Bunny come on Saturday morning, so that we can focus on the real meaning of Easter on Sunday. It works great as the EB is usually very happy to comply.



Can't you just see the excitement in her eyes?




The hunt begins...If you blink, you'll miss it!

No comments: