Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camping Fun

We were invited to go camping with a bunch of our neighborhood friends. I knew Max would be out of town, but I figured what the heck. I knew all the men would be more than happy to help me pitch the tent, (which they were) and I knew it would be fun. We (actually Trish and Natalie) made yummy dutch oven dinners, and peach cobbler. Afterward we had a smore bake off...it was delish. I haven't slept in a tent for a while, I forgot how much I like it. Not necessary the tent part, but the outdoors part. It is gorgeous in the mountains.

Mom and Sam


Mom and her peeps, with the smoke thrown in for a special effect.

Sarah and her peeps.


Ali hanging with her peeps. The teens all gathered and talked about how embarrassing their parents are. Oh the horror.

Kate and her peeps at the lake. They had a great time, but then the lake was too cold so they got out for a few minutes. Then back in. Then out.



Sam braves the cold water...brrr.










2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wheeza,
This blog delights me! I love reading it b/c it is just like talking to you..you make me laugh at every corner. Oh, btw welcome to the blogging world, now I will officially know whats going on in your life!
~hugs~
Sandra

Ali said...

mother!!!! u are so embarrassing!!!

-ali