Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I have a blog hey hey hey hey!
I've finally done it. Having checked out all my friends blogs, and been entertained by them, I have finally done what I swore I would never do. I have a blog. The funny thing about me, is that I think (know) I have a touch of OCD. I just can't start mid year, and I don't want to wait until next year. So, I started back in January and have worked my way up to now. It feels better to me that way. Weird, I know. Enjoy. Try not to be completely bored by my life, and all of it's simpleness. Visit often, leave a message, love to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You know I am a "stogger" (blog stalker) so I will be checking out your stuff on a regular basis. PS your blog looks nice.
WHEEZA!!! I love that you found me. I saw your comment on Eric's guest book and got such a good laugh! Who knew hitting into Bob's would bring such joy! I love the blog and your kids look just like you!! I am adding you to my list so I can stalk your blog on a regular basis! good to hear from you! Hill
mom you do have OCD about everything.
-love from your daughter ali
Post a Comment