Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!

The kids









Rocky Balboa... AKA Sam










Hip Hip Hooray...Ali is too old to to trick-or-treat but she goes anyway!


The Goods

Can't believe it is Halloween again! Time flies. The kids had fun trick-or-treating. One of my good friends has a generous husband who gives a box of Krispy Kremes to every trick-or-treater! You should see all the kids in the neighborhood...they look like ants swarming a piece of food. People drive from all over the city to come and get a box of donuts. They start lining up at 4:45 and the line continues through the night. Crazy! I bought over 400 pieces of candy and it was gone by 7pm. I considered making a run to the store, but we just started recyling Kate's candy. (with her permission of course!)

2 comments:

Ali said...

haha ahhh halloween.... sweet halloween. dont i look just fabulous in my cheerleader costume?? why didnt you put the pictures of me and lexi and brea on there too???

Rebecca said...

Krispy Kreme donuts? Give me your address so I can hit up your neighborhood next year. ha ha! :)