Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate Bugs!

My baby is 7. I can't believe it. She has grown up so much in the last year. She wanted to celebrate this year by going to the local spa and playing dress up. They have tons and tons of giddy-ups the girls can play in, and a runway they can prance around on and watch themselves on the big screen. The little girls had an absolute blast. They came up with some of the most outrageous costumes I have ever seen. After shimmying the afternoon away, they got to enjoy pink hot chocolate and cupcakes, while wearing their tiaras. It was fabulous, and the best part is that I didn't have cook, clean or entertain!


Kate and all of her girly friends.


Kate shows off one of the many lovely dresses complete with sunglasses and fur shawl.

Some girls sashey down the catwalk, Kate does cartwheels. One handed no less.


Sheer Joy.


The many lovely girls and their beautiful garbs.

Yummy.


Baby Kate





Love you to pieces my little Kate Bugs!!


















1 comment:

XO Marie said...

Happy- B-day... K. A. T. E ... Back in May :). I was so happy to see a new post! YEAH!!!