Tons has happened since my last post. I decided to start the blog last year as an answer to my crappy journal writing. It worked well for a while, but now it has become crappy blog writing too. I'm going to do my best to catch-up!! Here are the deet's in a nutshell...
April
Max and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary on the 28th. We were married in the SLC
Temple on a dreary, rainy day. We decided to go away for the weekend and celebrate in low key fashion. We were able to re-live the first date again by eating dinner at Olive Garden and then attending Wicked at the Capitol Theatre. (our first date was Les Mis and Olive Garden) I had seen Wicked on Broadway, but Max hadn't seen it. It was AmAzinG!!! We both loved it. On Sunday morning we went to Music and the Spoken Word and then to Brunch at the Grand America. I'm pretty sure I gained about 10 lbs just at brunch. They had every food imaginable, and guess what? I think I tried them all. After eating, we rolled ourselves down to Temple Square and enjoyed the gorgeous grounds there. It was such a nice weekend and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man to share my life and eternity with. I can honestly say there is no one I would rather be with than him!!! I love you sweetie.







FLASHBACK...gotta love those shoulder pads and the big curly hair. Oh my.

1 comment:
Awww. How cute/embarassing. I am so mad i didn't get to go see wicked with you though!
Post a Comment