Sunday, August 3, 2008

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?

We had these pictures of the kids taken recently. I fell in love with them when I saw them. I love pictures, but I hate having them taken. It is so stressful! Luckily the photographer was one cool and calm chick, even when my kids started having a slap, slug, pinch fest on the grass. She only has one little girl, so I'm sure she was aghast, but she never lost her cool. I love the way they turned out, so I guess the stress was all worth it in the end.














































































2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wheeza -
These pics turned out soo good! I love them! I cannot believe how much your oldest especially looks like you - Wheeza Jr there - they are all darling kids!!!! So great to see you last week. Let's do a chick flick next.

Amy said...

Sound like a plan...anything good coming out? I could so use a summer break!