Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{Photo Shoot}

I have a friend who takes great pictures. Last time we had her take out pics, we were just wrapping up when little Kate bugs fell right into the nearby pond. She was soaked and not happy. Max pulled her out and we stripped her off. This time, we didn't have any little children falling in, but Sam did lose his football in the pond. If you are fishing anytime soon, you may just reel in a brand new football.

11 comments:

heAtHeR said...

VERY cute pics! They are great!

Mother Bird said...

Great Pics! Alli's hair is absolutely the most beautiful color! I'm jealous.

Lindsey said...

Holy cow, Sam for some reason looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him. Your family pictures turned out so good, your family is darling. As much as I love my tiny kids I look forward to an older family... :)

Ali said...

wahoo. so fun.

Diana said...

I can't believe how grown up they all look. Your friend did a very nice job.

Dads(2) said...

great pics! Super cute fam!

XO Marie said...

Do you have the wee-little-leprachaun(sp) singing in the background of your blog??
OK, so I see you have interesting friends that comment..WOW, Amy..I never knew these things about you :)
Marie

Anonymous said...

Your photos turned out great. What a cute family. They sure grow up fast. How can we slow down time a little?

Rebecca said...

Amy - GREAT family pics! Love how they turned out. What a cute family you guys are!!!

Lesa said...

you look so gorgeous in ur pics! And Sam,love the name. I have a sam.

Higginson Family said...

Cute pics! Love them all! I still am selling the lettering so give me a call and I will place your order.