Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shopping Trip


It was our annual girls shopping trip last weekend. This is something we have been doing since I was a little girl. Now I have little girls. We started with dinner, then went to see High School Musical 3. (could someone pass the CHEESE puffs please?) The little girls enjoyed it, the rest of us endured it. Then it was off to the hotel for lots of giggles. The funniest part of the evening came as we were lying down for bed in the luxurious DOUBLE beds they provide. As we layed there noting how no matter how we positioned ourselves we always seemed to be touching, I exclaimed "geez, I don't remember these beds being so small last time we came here with our friends!" To which Heidi replied "yeah, I know, I think I was sharing with Sher." Well, Sher just happens to be about the same size as a 13 year old girl so OF COURSE she didn't take up nearly as much room as ME! We laughed and I replied "well, tonight you get to sleep by Jaba the Hut so DEAL with it!!" We all (Heidi, Krust, Mom, and I) laughed until Ali stormed in from the other room to tell us that we were "being disrespectful and they were trying to sleep!" Imagine that!

5 comments:

XO Marie said...

OK...So you are lookin' smokin' in the pic..the rest aren't shabby either:)
Sounds like you had fun...I need a girl get-away!
Marie:)

heAtHeR said...

How dare you be so disrespectful to your teenage daughter! ;) Sounds like you had fun!

Ali said...

haha mom it was like 1 in the morning and i was freaking tired!! and i was like almost asleep and all of the sudden i hear this CRAZY laughing and it was pissing me off that you guys wouldnt shut up

Sandra said...

AMy..I would love to have a sleep over this reminds me of days gone by. :) You are one of the funniest people I know!

Suzanna said...

those cloward girls sure no how to have fun. hope you left something for me to buy since i haven't finished christmas shopping yet.