Sunday, September 28, 2008

GDO

I just had to post this picture of me and my Grandma. She is such a beautiful lady, you would never know she is 80 years old! I hope I will age as gracefully as she has. You may want to know that her beauty secret is smearing vaseline all over her face at night. No kidding. We used to make fun of her when she would do that, but now I think I should be doing it. We had a fun "Girls Day Out" this last week. We ate lunch (of course), shopped (duh!) and laughed all day long.

Me and my Grams eating lunch...the most important part of the day!

My sister Kristin and my gorgeous mom. It is funny, I have never thought my sister and I looked alike, but now as I look at these pictures, I think I see a resemblance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are BEYOUTIFUL!!!!!! Holy shiz, your Gramma is 80. I would love to look like her. I have been known to occasionally rub AquaFor on my face at night but it will definitely be a ritual now.

Hillarie said...

Oh My Elma #2 is as pretty as ever!!! Has she even aged? atleast you know you have good genes and a little help from vaseline you will be all set! Kristen looks great too!! My mom also slathers up with vaseline, I guess it is worth a try!!
Hill

Mother Bird said...

Copy blogger.

Roberts blog said...

Amy - nice seeing you in Walmart. Thanks for the nice things you said about Quincy. Sometimes when I am bloging, I wonder.."does anyone even read this?" Yeah, you do look like your mom,(lucky) I see her once in a while at church -we are in the same building. take care

Kelli said...

So that's your grandma's secret. I am seriously going to start slathering up with vaseline. I need all the help I can get.

Ali said...

haha someday i am going to be allowed to go on those stupid outings instead of babysitting

Lesa said...

Hey I saw your sis at her photo shoot, it was good to see her. Her pictures are going to be awesome. I'm trying to learn from michelle but you know she wont teach me cuz she wants to be the best at everything and wont share, jk she is soooo good and I have a long way to go, but its fun.(not w/ toddler though) your mom is such a doll. You have her good genes, you are lucky:)