Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've been tagged

High School Tag


1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A cream colored Toyota truck. It was a stick shift, brown plastic seats. I loved it but it was hot in the summer. I'd have to peel myself off of it in the summer.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes, I drove my Dad's Buick...I still remember getting ready at Sondy's house and crimping my hair and then lying about my weight on my license by about 20 lbs.

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not really...just really loud.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Nah, the boys never liked me.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Choir, Acapella and Madrigals

7. WERE YOU A NERD? At heart I've always been a nerd.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Nope...played a little bball, but gave it up

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Almost one night after breaking into the school to make election posters...I guess a police officer technically can't expel you though??

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Um..did we have a fight song?

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Loved Mrs. Davis, and of course Mr. Keck, except when he kicked me out of Acapella for talking back. (and I wonder where my daughter gets it)

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? At the counter at Stone Drug. Or at the Macey's pastry counter. I can't even imagine eating a big donut for lunch now but I sure loved their apple fritters.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? I forget.
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Dons...yes the Hispanic hero from Zorro...AKA Antonio Banderas...Red , White and grey.

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, I went all 3 years with a different person.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Not for a million dollars. Okay, maybe for a million.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? All the drama...we thought we knew everything because we were 18.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I think a few of us went to the big city and spent the night. I seem to remember locking keys in the "Schnaze."
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? yes, but only so I could have my picture in the yearbook

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? actually I think I weigh exactly the same, but some things don't look the same as they did then.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Dennis Flynn. We had fun, but it is my biggest regret from High School. I really wanted to go with him, but I had been asked by someone else first. So, I told the first guy no, and went with Dennis. I still can't believe I did that. (sorry dave)

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I already did.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Heck yes! BOB's! I hated that drive up window. Get out of the car people!!!! And the worst was the lady who came every day with her filthy 32 oz refill mug and wanted it filled with DR. Pepper, and then asked me to put some in her babies bottle. (I can't make this stuff up people)




9 comments:

Ali said...

haha mom everytime i get kicked out of Mr. Tucketts class i am going to smile at him and say that i take after you. and when i get in trouble.... im going to point at you and laugh and say haha like mother like daughter!!!

heAtHeR said...

LOVE the pics, Amy!!

Anonymous said...

That read was so enjoyable!!!

Lesa said...

That was funny!! Love the pics. seems like yesterday.

Hillarie said...

I died laughing at these.. I guess I have to participate in this tag.. we really had some issues back then didnt we! Atleast we arent filling our babies bottles up with dr. pepper though!

Sandra said...

Wheeza..I love the flashback pics! So great! I had totally forgot about you getting ready for your drivers license test at my house...but now I remember!! The crimping and primping..ah, the good ol' days!

Mother Bird said...

HIDEOUS

Amy said...

For my lil sis who thinks my pics are "hideous" let me remind you that while I was parading around on the pageant stage you and your friend were AWOL in St.George...or was that the time you got a tattoo on your derriere...it all blends together in my mind.

Sarah Darrington said...

Omigosh get stacy and cliton FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you rally wear thet stuff like for real????????!!!!!!!!!!!;)