Poor Sarah has the very worst birthday in the whole wide world. December 26th. The year she was born, she was the best Christmas present ever. Now she just gets neglected on her b-day. She was almost born on the side of the freeway thanks to a lazy nurse who just really didn't want to work on Christmas. (can't say that I blame her...but c'mon!) This friendly nurse told us no less then 4 times to "just stay home, you're not in labor" after we called with concerns about my contractions. So, being young and dumb, we did. Luckily, common sense and extreme pain took over and we rushed to the hospital. Eleven minutes later, Sarah was born. What a beautiful baby she was. Sad to think she is already 12 years old. She has become such a beautiful young lady. She is bright, talented, friendly, and such a blessing in our lives. Happy Birthday sweetie!
Amy you have the best stories. I listen to you and laugh my head off. I absolutly love the picture of Sara infront of the window in her white dress. Beautiful.
3 comments:
Wow! Quite the delivery story. She is a cutie!
Amy you have the best stories. I listen to you and laugh my head off. I absolutly love the picture of Sara infront of the window in her white dress. Beautiful.
love the new background! glad ur blogging again i was getting worried
Post a Comment