Ali will be in the 8th grade! You can tell she just loved posing for this picture. The bus picks up right in front of my house, so we had to time it so that none of her friends would be in the vicinity while I snapped the pic. You know how they get when they are 13...everything mom does is EMBARASSING! The best part of this picture is if you look really close at her forehead, you'll see a big purple hickie. She got her first hickie. On her forehead. From the vacuum. Yep, the day before 8th grade she gave herself a hickie with the vacuum hose. Alrighty then.
Sarah is in 6th grade. She is still in elementary since they moved 6th grade back to elementary last year. That is fine with me! She got in a class with lots of friends and a great teacher. This is the outfit she finally decided on after many many fashion shows. It is a struggle to find the perfect outfit for school. The only problem is that her binder doesn't fit in her bag....she supposes she'll probably need a new bag now....or maybe a different binder....or perhaps both.

Sam is in 3rd grade...look out times tables and cursive writing! Sam get's to play touch football this year and he can't wait. His coach has already named him "Crazy Legs" because he is fast. He gets that from his dad.




2 comments:
I must be living right today - because FINALLY the word verification thing-a-ma-jig showed up for me to type in. Anywho, I have to say I haven't loved having to have 3 "first days" of school. McKay started last Tues. then Brianne and Jaxson started Wed. and then Abby will start next Wed. Why doesn't the school district consult me on these sort of things? Well, enough of that- cute blog :)
Hey Amy,
I have no idea where I got Deardon. Thanks for telling me. It is fixed now. Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of your little girl in the mud.
Post a Comment